Welcome to the newest version of Lab and Resource Scheduler 2.0!
The new version can be seen here.
This is a live link and modifies 'REAL' data so anything you do will show up on the regular site as well. Please test and report any problems you find.
If all goes well, we will move this to www.labandresourcescheduler.com on Saturday, 5.14.2016 @ 12am!
This website is the latest release of Lab and Resource Scheduler. It is designed to allow schools and other
organizations a quick and easy way to schedule labs, rooms, and other resources such as digitial cameras,
The site has been redesigned from the ground up and includes a completely new interface and better support
for all the major browsers including Opera, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. In addition to these
improvements, the program now supports the following features:
- Create unlimited resources and categories
- Supports timeslot-based scheduling or block-based scheduling for each resource
- Easily block out unavailable timeslots for all resources or individual resources
- Each resource can be limited in it's ability to be scheduled by limiting how far
in advance it can be scheduled, by limiting the maximum number of consecutive timeslots
in one day, and by limiting the maximum number of consecutive days it can be scheduled
by one user
- Email notifications to administrators and users when items are scheduled and un-scheduled
- Send messages to and from users and administrators
- A variety of reports including what's been scheduled, resource usage, user usage, etc